World Writers is currently looking for a Russian Creative Translator to work in-house at our client office in Moscow, Russia. Our client is a famous international sport brand. This is a full-time position. The contract will be initially for 6 months with the possibility to be extended.
Our offer salary is competitive.
Objective of role:
To act as brand guardian for the Russian market and transcreate as well as translate English content to suit the market’s needs. Work closely with the client’s Category Managers (LCs) and World Writers Project Managers to deliver projects in a timely manner. Occasionally conduct Cultural Consultations relating to specific concepts (artwork/copy/etc.) and evaluate the suitability on a cultural standpoint.
• Native Russian speakers with excellent command in English
• 3-5 years proven transcreation/translation experience ideally within the (sports) advertising sector
• Ability to transcreate English ads to suit Russian market
• Creative flair and knowledge of local Russian culture; need to be able to judge suitability of marketing material for the Russian market
• Passion for sports a great advantage
• Strong communicator
• Experience/knowledge of CAT tools processes essential
• Computer literate
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email your latest English CV together with your latest photo to Eleonora Mannoni at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +44 (0)20 3551 4119 for further information. A small test is required as part of our selection process.