Plarium is one of the fastest growing developers of social games with more than 12 million monthly active users and is Facebook's second largest hardcore games developer. Established in 2009, the company employs over 300 individuals across its three offices and animation studios. Plarium's games are currently available on all major social networks, including Facebook, Google+, VKontakte, Odnoklassniki and Mail.ru.
Plarium is looking for a talented Localization Manager. You will be responsible for facilitating and improving communication between our company and translators. You will daily interact with translation team members globally and bear responsibility for timely release of localized game to the wanted market.
- Coordinate translation team members globally and be accountable for their result;
- Prepare working materials for translators and proofreaders, including Glossary;
- Look for new translators or proofreaders based on business needs;
- Regularly report the progress of the project to in-house management;
- Closely interact with other departments of the Company;
- Manage schedule challenges, and Linguistic QA;
- Oversee TMs/glossaries.
- English fluency (Upper-Intermediate level) is required; proficiency in another language (Italian, Korean, Chinese, Japanese, Arabic, Turkish, Thai, Indonesian) is preferred;
- 1+ years’ experience as a Translator/Interpreter;
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office and related tools, esp. MS Excel and Word;
- Work experience with CAT tools;
- High attention to details, good communication and organization skills, and ability to multi-task;
- Good learning and decision making skills;
- Ability to work independently, but also as a team player;
- Experience as a Localization Manager in a game development field would be advantageous;
- Gaming experience is definitely a plus.
Contact us today if you want:
- A chance to participate in the creation of exciting projects – our games are played by millions!
- An amazing team of young, like-minded peers and a “work hard, play hard” attitude;
- A chance to take your professional career to the next level;
- A great opportunity for growth and professional development;
- Conferences and training to improve your skills;
- A super cool office in a convenient location with parking lot;
- Employment and social benefits in accordance with local legislation.